ASSET Composite Cylinder Inspection and Test Course – 1 Day
The composite cylinder inspection training is essential for cylinder inspectors who have duties inspecting the lightweight composite cylinders. Composite cylinders are popularly used by Firefighters, Paintball, Portable emergency oxygen sets, ELSA and other man portable SCBA units.
This Composite cylinder training is designed for qualified cylinder testers. Training establishes the legal competent person status of inspector technician in the area of composite cylinder inspection. Holding competent status will allow for employment within the industry. All content is delivered to ASSET’s world class training standard. Training is given by a qualified Technician Instructor with 25+ years of current field experience. The composite training is taught at a purpose built cylinder inspection facility in Pattaya, Thailand.
- Differences in inspecting Composite Cylinder over solid steel or solid aluminium.
- Defining defect grades 1,2 & 3 assigned when inspecting composite cylinder defect types.
- Lifetime issues.
- Hydro-static testing cycle issues.
- Temperature, Ultra Violet and Salt water sensitivity issues.
Composite Inspection Course Pre-requisites:
ASSET or IDEST Cylinder Testers qualification
Practice in inspecting a range of composite cylinders with defects grades one, two and three.
- Training Handbook
- Composite Inspection Course Content
- Completion Certificate
The composite cylinder inspection training paired with tank testing part One and Two is designed to give the latest techniques and information used. The training is regularly updated in accordance with the changes in industrial and government standards. These dry-side skills allow you to work dry-side in testing scuba cylinders and more. All three tank testing courses can be taken in one sitting with the scuba cylinder testing package.
Other Dive Equipment Technician Training at Mermaids:
- DITC – (Dive Industry Technician Course – 10 days) – Dive Equipment Service Technician Skills
- Oxygen Technician / Gas Blender – 2 days Combined Package
- Dive Compressor Strip Down Rebuild Training – (5 days)
- Haskel Booster Technician Training – Oxygen Booster Operation, Service, Maintenance.
- CMMS Training – Computer Maintenance Management Systems Course
- Diesel Engine Technician Training – Strip Down and Rebuild program – (4 days)
- Gauge Calibration Course – (1 day)